Do you want to make handmade bobblehead ?first ,we take face as the base.The face can take longer to create than the rest of the human body. So many muscles are at work in the face and this can make it tricky. There are 6 main rules to being able to pull off a realistic face.
1. The eyes are located halfway down the head.
2. The more symmetrical a face is, the more attractive it is.
3. The top of where the ears join the head is in-line with the corner of the eyes.
4. When looking at the face from the front, the distance from the outer corner of the eye to the side of the face should be half an eye width.
5. The corners of the mouth should be approximately in-line with the pupils.
and most the most important rule for learning female anatomy…
6. Always use a photo reference!
Using the drawing as a guide, you can make handmade bobblehead ‘s body and also determine how many heads each section of the body takes up.
For example, the body can take up approximately 2 1/2 heads whilst the legs can take as much as 3 and a half heads. This helps you ensure the legs you create aren’t too short for the body. Using this basic concept, then you have the building blocks for any female figure
* Adult Females can be 7 heads, 7 1/2 heads or 8 heads tall.
* Because women have narrow shoulders, the shoulder width on either side of the head is 3/4 head width (sometimes 1 head width but I find it looks nicer for female sculptures to have just under 1 head width).
* The legs are approximately 3 1/2 heads tall.
* When the hands a dropped by the side of the body, the finger-tips reach half-way down the outer thigh.
* The naval (belly-button) is located just above the hip bone, or just past half-way down the whole body section.